Fall Fave: Blazers.

06:53

It's no news that blazers have made the ultimate comeback in women's fashion over the past year. From work wear to streetwear, there's always a way to make a blazer look appropriate. I'm a huge fan of dressing down a blazer for a more casual look.


I love rocking statement pieces with jeans and sneakers for a casual, on-the-go look. I usually love this look for my days off, coffee breaks and brunches. Not only is this look so effortless but it's chic. Who doesn't wanna look chic as hell on their comfy days too? 




HOW TO MAKE A BLAZER APPROPRIATE FOR A CASUAL LOOK:

The key to making it work is keeping it as simple as possible. When I go for a casual look I like to rock my blazer with a graphic tee. When choosing what graphic tee to slip on under your blazer you want to make sure it gives the look a very simple appearance. For example, if my blazer is dark I'll sport a dark tee underneath, and vice versa. 




HOW TO ADD ACCESSORIES:
Honestly, picking out your accessories is super easy when it comes to this look. Usually I like adding some earrings and a super simple necklace if necessary. However, sometimes it's okay to try something new as long as you don't over do it. With this look I decided to keep my hair and earrings very basic and tried throwing in a bandana choker. The red was the perfect pop of color for an overall subtle look. 

When deciding how much color is too color just remember that less is more. Although the color in this outfit is only in very small areas (numbers on graphic tee, sole of sneakers, etc) it was actually the perfect amount of color to bring the entire outfit together. Where I usually like darker colors for fall, in Dubai I like to keep it fun since it's still fairly warm here!



WHAT IM WEARING:

Shirt, TopShop
Blazer, TopShop
Jeans, Zara
Sneakers, NewBalance
Sunglasses, Quay
Choker, & Other Stories



I would love to see all of the looks you put together incorporating blazers. Tag me!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments