@KASEMEDESIGN

16:45

One of my favorite things about blogging is getting the chance to work with some pretty great companies and meeting very talented people. I was recently introduced to KaseMe - a Quebec based company which provides some kick ass phone cases!





The cases come in all kinds of designs and you can even custom make your own. You can get anything from cute to stylish to super quirky. I've honestly never liked having a case on my phone but the marble print case is simple enough that I don't mind having it on at all times.



I think my favorite thing about this case would definitely have to be that it's not made of hard plastic so I don't have to worry about dropping my phone and breaking the case (as well as scratching my phone .. again).



And to top it all off, they're super affordable. They range between $25-$30 which is a lot more affordable than many other phone cases out there. (Not to mention how sweet the owners of KaseMe are!!) This definitely won't be my last time using their product.


Instagram: @KaseMedesign
www.kaseme.ca



You Might Also Like

0 comments