Sally Hansen //REVIEW

00:00

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a nail polish fanatic. I always love having my nails done according to season and outfit. I guess you could say I'm very, VERY, girly so when I received some new mani/pedi products from Sally Hansen (through VerveGirl magazine) to test out I was excited!


 I was given a foot filer, nail filer, nail clipper, cuticle clipper, a top coat and three beautiful polish colours - Pink a Card, Fiery Island and I Lilac You - perfect Spring shades!



 The first thing I wanted to do was give myself a manicure. I absolutely love having my nails done and these were the loveliest colours. I used the cuticle clipper, nail clipper and nail filer to get my nails ready.


The "squoval", a cross between square and oval, was the perfect shape for these colours. It's also Sally Hansen's beauty editors' favourite shape!

Pink a Card


Fiery Island


I Lilac You

All three colours looked beautiful on. My favourite would have to be "Pink a Card", it's the perfect Spring shade and goes well with many of my outfits. I absolutely loved the brush on these polishes and the top coat helped give it the extra shine which helped emphasize it's colours.

I definitely recommend Sally Hansen for any girly girls out there. I also recommend the entire kit because not only is it perfect for manicures, but the foot filer is the perfect tool to get your feet looking great for sandal season!

You Might Also Like

0 comments